- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile, MRSA, Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (Tinea Pedis)
- Complies with OSHA's blood borne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
- Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
- Barbicide® has led the industry in disinfection since 1947!
- For hard countertops and non-porous surfaces—Mix 2 ounces (1/4 cup) of Barbicide® disinfectant with 32 ounces of water, spray on surface and maintain surface moisture for 10 minutes before use or drying.
- For stainless steel and plastic salon implements and equipment—Mix 2 ounces (1/4 cup) of Barbicide® disinfectant with 32 ounces of water. Immerse implements for 10 minutes. Soak and thoroughly rinse with water before use.
- Manicure/pedicure bowls and tubs
- Stainless steel implements
- Plastic combs, brushes, rollers, etc.
Payment & Security
Lưu ý thanh toán